During this critical time, we wanted you to know what we are doing in response to COVID-19. We take your health, and the health of our team, serious and wanted to personally reach out and let you know that we are vigilantly implementing enhanced protocols to ensure your safety at Something About Skin.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is on continuing to provide the highest level of care to our patients while taking the appropriate steps to ensure your safety and that of our team.
Sterilization techniques for our equipment after each client and we will continue to be diligent with our cleaning utilizing hospital grade sanitizing products.
* All patients are required to wear a face-covering at all times, while in the office. If it needs to be removed for your treatment, that will be done once you’re behind closed doors.
* We will provide free face masks if you forget yours.
* We will Take your digital temperature upon entry.
* We will not be functioning at full capacity in order to maintain 6ft distancing.
* We are continuing to use hospital grade sterilization techniques for our equipment after each client.
* We have enhanced the techniques used to clean our tables and rooms after each patient. In particular, we are paying special attention to headrests and other common touch points such as doorknobs, iPad screens, bathroom, waiting area, etc.
* We utilize gloves when necessary and you always have the option to ask our staff to use gloves.
* In addition, we are encouraging employees and patients who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers.
* Our team is being vigilant about frequent hand washing.
We are actively monitoring the situation and will continue to pivot as necessary to continue to serve our patients in a way that is safe for both you and our staff. In this time of uncertainty, Wellskin Medspa is here to help you feel like your best self and deliver the self-care you need. We hope that you and your families are safe during this time. You all are in our hearts and we can’t wait to get back to business as usual.